In my first YouTube video, I discuss 3 networking concepts:
- Default Gateway
- DNS Server
- Subnet Mask
These concepts are explained in the context of a home network where a user tries to access www.google.com.
Here are the topics that I cover in this video presentation:
- Components of a typical home network
- Understanding network configurations
- OSI Stack view of the network
- Steps in communicating with DNS Server
- Conversion of L3 Packet to an L2 Frame
- How Destination MAC address is found?
- The role of Default Gateway or Router
- What happens to an income L3 packet?
You can also click on this link to watch the video on YouTube directly.